top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·10 members
Greyson Garcia
Greyson Garcia

Watch OMG – Oh My God Full Movie in HD: A Hilarious and Thought-Provoking Film on Religion and Faith

Download Oh My God Movie Full HD: A Satirical Comedy-Drama That Will Make You Think

Are you looking for a movie that will challenge your beliefs, make you laugh, and inspire you to live a better life? If yes, then you should watch Oh My God Movie, a 2012 Indian film that explores the concept of God and religion in a witty and humorous way. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this movie, including its plot, cast, reviews, and awards. We will also show you how to download Oh My God Movie full HD from various platforms and websites, so you can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. But before we do that, let's find out what this movie is all about.

download oh my god movie full hd

Introduction: What is Oh My God Movie?

Oh My God Movie is a Hindi-language satirical comedy-drama film that was written and directed by Umesh Shukla and produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, S Spice Studios, Grazing Goat Pictures and Playtime Creations. The film is based on a Gujarati stage-play called Kanji Virudh Kanji, which itself was inspired by the Billy Connolly film The Man Who Sued God. The film stars Mithun Chakraborty, Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal in the lead roles, along with Om Puri, Govind Namdeo, Poonam Jhawer, Puja Gupta and Mahesh Manjrekar in supporting roles. The film was released on 28 September 2012 and received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. The film was also remade in Telugu as Gopala Gopala in 2015 and in Kannada as Mukunda Murari in 2016. A sequel is also in development with Akshay Kumar, Pankaj Tripathi, and Yami Gautam.

The plot of Oh My God Movie

The story revolves around Kanji Lalji Mehta (Paresh Rawal), a middle-class Gujarati atheist who owns a shop of Hindu idols and antiques in Mumbai. He mocks religious activities around him until one day, a low-intensity earthquake hits the city, with Kanji's shop being the only one destroyed; his family and friends blame this on his atheism. At the insurance office, Kanji learns that the disaster claim does not cover any damage caused by natural calamities classified under "Act of God". Running out of options, he decides to sue God but fails to find a lawyer for such a lawsuit. Hanif Qureshi (Om Puri), a working class Muslim lawyer, helps him file the case after Kanji decides to fight on his own. Legal notices are sent to the insurance company as well as to religious people like Siddheshwar Maharaj (Govind Namdeo), Gopi Maiyya (Poonam Jhawer), and their group's founder, Leeladhar Swamy (Mithun Chakraborty), forcing them to court as representatives of God. As the court case commences and gains traction for its bizarre quality, Kanji finds himself facing armed fundamentalists and harassment, with his mortgage provider occupying the house, and his family leaving him. He is then rescued by Krishna Vasudev Yadav (Akshay Kumar), who claims to be a real estate agent originally from Gokul, Uttar Pradesh, yet is also responsible for supernatural acts outside of the human realm. The lawsuit causes a public outcry.

The cast and crew of Oh My God Movie

The film features an ensemble cast of talented actors who deliver memorable performances. Here are some of the main actors and their roles:

• Mithun Chakraborty as Leeladhar Swamy: He is a popular religious leader who runs an organization called Ishwar Darshan Sansthan. He is one of the defendants in Kanji's lawsuit against God.

• Akshay Kumar as Krishna Vasudev Yadav / Lord Krishna: He is a mysterious man who helps Kanji throughout his ordeal. He claims to be a real estate agent but also reveals himself to be an incarnation of Lord Krishna.

• Paresh Rawal as Kanji Lalji Mehta: He is an atheist shopkeeper who sues God after his shop is destroyed by an earthquake. He challenges the existence and role of God in human affairs.

• Om Puri as Hanif Qureshi: He is a Muslim lawyer who assists Kanji in filing his case against God. He supports Kanji's cause despite being a believer himself.

• Govind Namdeo as Siddheshwar Maharaj: He is another religious leader who is summoned to court as a representative of God. He opposes Kanji's arguments with fanaticism.

• Poonam Jhawer as Gopi Maiyya: She is a female guru who claims to have divine powers. She is also one of the defendants in Kanji's lawsuit against God.

• Puja Gupta as Hanif's daughter: She is Hanif's daughter who falls in love with Kanji's son.

• Mahesh Manjrekar as Advocate Sardesai: He is Leeladhar's lawyer who tries to discredit Kanji's case with legal tactics.

The film was directed by Umesh Shukla, who also co-wrote the screenplay with Saumya Joshi and Bhavesh Mandalia. The music was composed by Himesh Reshammiya, SachinJigar and Meet Bros Anjjan. The cinematography was done by Sethu Sriram and the editing by Tushar Shivan and Rajesh Panchal.

The critical reception and awards of Oh My God Movie